Dan
Participant
@dan

apparently we have a reputation and are disliked at “the other forum”,

here is a quote from one of the members there LOL “You want to see a forum with people run off? Try thetattooforum. Seems to be set up just so about a dozen regulars can berate new folks and run them off. Only a few survive that are not in their click.”

:rolleyes: sounds just like “lastsparrow” to me ! LOL

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Some people cant handle the truth. Ive seen them rip folks a new one also so i dont know what theyre getting at lol. I havent been on the other one in a while.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

wow we actually havew a reputation for being nasty fuckers

great…

Note to self time to ban buttwheat for a few weeks……..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@turbosatan 145719 wrote:

wow we actually havew a reputation for being nasty fuckers

great…

Note to self time to ban buttwheat for a few weeks……..

If you think that is going to help then go for it.
Try going on LST and posting up a tattoo that is not traditional and then you will see hatred

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

If you want to stick around here it’s very simple just stand up for yourself without being a prick.
Take everything with a pinch of salt.

We don’t run people off but if someone comes in with shite artwork and asks what we think we aren’t going to lie and they wont either…

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

I have better tattoos because of this forum.

Of course my heart is much harder and colder now too.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Yeah sticking around after the first round of bashing was difficult. But im a much better collector now because of it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

They way I see it, you have two options here.

1.) Everybody lies to everybody, stroking their broken egos and telling them how fabulous they are. They get happy, and stay, contributing shit all to the forum except more ego stroking and lies.
2.) Everybody tells the truth. Some people like it, others don’t. Those that don’t and stay are worth having. Those that don’t and leave aren’t worth having.

I don’t see that as elitism. I see that as an actually honest forum, which is a blessing in today’s world of vomit-inducing lies and placating, politically-correct, self-masturbatory drivel.
Some might disagree.

From an ad-driven business standpoint, though, I guess the loads of liars are better.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

lol yeah i bet it would be.

I dont hink i’d like to change the forum thought o be honest. We had big numbers years ago and it was great and all but its building again now.
Just need to find the best way for people to use it more regularly

TBH im going to work on the Directory section and artist listings for possible ads rather than the forum itself. Id like to be able to leave it wherre and as it is for the dicussion part at least.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I like this forum because it’s honest and people are friendly. Girls here don’t attack each other like they do on the other forum and I don’t get creepy private messages from strangers on here either.

This is like family home, there you’re at a mates house, you’re not a complete stranger but you’re not completely comfortable.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@kittykat200 145774 wrote:

I don’t get creepy private messages from strangers on here either.

Huh, huh, that can be arranged, huh, huh :p

Seriously though, I’ve always found the people on here (in general) to be friendly and helpful. Brisk and straight and rude at times, perhaps, but still willing to help others.
And I’m very glad to hear that our female guests don’t have to tolerate too much crap.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@kittykat200 145774 wrote:

I like this forum because I get creepy private messages.

If I send any creepy messages I let everybody see them!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

which other forum? ET or BTP?

Dan
Participant
@dan

@yodaddynukka 145787 wrote:

which other forum? ET or BTP?

last sparrow

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

@NorCalDan 145788 wrote:

last sparrow

ah, good ol lst… lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.