Slowie
Participant
@slowie

Hey guys,

was just wondering if anyone on here would be nice enough to just take a quick look at the website ive done for my dad. hes just set up his own studio in warrington and ive threw this site together in the last 24 hours for him.

im just looking for some critism on what works and what needs changing from a users perspective.

cheers guys

the website is

http://www.bridge-inc.co.uk

and again im looking purly at what a user would want to see.. if theres anything please give me a shout on how i could improve it 😀

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Slowie;109308 wrote:
Hey guys,

was just wondering if anyone on here would be nice enough to just take a quick look at the website ive done for my dad. hes just set up his own studio in warrington and ive threw this site together in the last 24 hours for him.

im just looking for some critism on what works and what needs changing from a users perspective.

cheers guys

the website is

http://www.bridge-inc.co.uk

and again im looking purly at what a user would want to see.. if theres anything please give me a shout on how i could improve it 😀

I will be honest and say I like it and everything is neat, visible straight away and simple to find.

Maybe some more colour to the right side, its empty.

Rest is cool for my tastes. Good luck!

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Is the business Bridge Incorporated or Bridge Ink?

Slowie
Participant
@slowie

its bridge incorp there may be some errors because i got really tired when making it and basically got mixed up. also because some people will get confused i also bought bridge-ink.co.uk which points to the same site

Adler
Participant
@adler

I had to open the gallery before I even fully realized it was advertising a tattoo shop. It says open for business but it doesn’t say it’s a tattoo shop. I like the fact that the gallery is easily accessible but quite honestly the tattoos suck so I closed the site pretty quickly.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Adler;109365 wrote:
I had to open the gallery before I even fully realized it was advertising a tattoo shop. It says open for business but it doesn’t say it’s a tattoo shop. I like the fact that the gallery is easily accessible but quite honestly the tattoos suck so I closed the site pretty quickly.

Did you read the post? He is setting it up for his Dad 😮

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

On the gallery page, you need to make it where you can click one picture without opening a new window and have it as a slide show where it’s easy to click through them..

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
Adler;109365 wrote:

Or to put it another way. Did your dad give you these pictures and ask you to post them in this order or are they stuff you found laying around on your PC so you popped them in?
I think the site is OK it does what it should i.e. lets people know what they can expect from the studio.
I think it need a bit of polish and like the tattoos some attention to detail wouldnt go amiss.
Some of the pictures open in a new window some in the original window some are little some are huge.
The from page text comes off a bit desperate to me but what the hell do I know.
Good luck to you and your dad.

Slowie
Participant
@slowie
Cornishtiger;109391 wrote:
Or to put it another way. Did your dad give you these pictures and ask you to post them in this order or are they stuff you found laying around on your PC so you popped them in?
I think the site is OK it does what it should i.e. lets people know what they can expect from the studio.
I think it need a bit of polish and like the tattoos some attention to detail wouldnt go amiss.
Some of the pictures open in a new window some in the original window some are little some are huge.
The from page text comes off a bit desperate to me but what the hell do I know.
Good luck to you and your dad.

yeah im working on the gallery loads on a test server atm i just need to get it up and i just took all the photos i could find. tbh most of them do the artwork no help at all due to bad lighting and shitty cameras. and im used to keyboard warriors so im not offended haha. and thank you so much for your input on it and the good luck is appriciated 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.