LuckyLass
Participant
@luckylass

WOOT IM 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Happy birthday! You should get W00T W00T tattooed on your knuckles.

LuckyLass
Participant
@luckylass

I would…but i’m job hunting…and I think knuckles are a no no for job hunters! DAMMIT!:mad:

Dice
Participant
@dice

ok, this has so much to do with tattoo’s

๐Ÿ˜

LuckyLass
Participant
@luckylass
Dice;73938 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜

You seriously gunna kill my birthday buzz? Thanks…your cool:mad:

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Dice;73938 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜

If you should take a gander up near the top, where this sub-forum’s name is, you will find that it is called Off Topic – General Discussion.

This sub-forum’s description is as follows: “Discuss anything that doesn’t fit into the sections above” (emphasis mine).

LuckyLass is free to discuss her birthday in here as she sees fit, and you should mind your own business on that issue.

Happy birthday LuckyLass! I hope it was a splendid day. ๐Ÿ˜‰

LuckyLass
Participant
@luckylass

Thanks for sticking up for me haha! And I had a pretty epic birthday:D

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Epic? Do tell ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you remember it all, it wasn’t epic enough ๐Ÿ˜€

LuckyLass
Participant
@luckylass

well i didnt let that bother me!
Okay here is epicness
Well first of all I got double the presents I did last year, books, music, all that JAZZ
Since I live away from home, I got two cakes, one from my mom, one from my fiances mom.
My fiance surprised me by having a picnic packed when I woke up and he brought me to the meadow where he proposed to me. Which was AWESOME!!!!
And he went online for hours searching if there was a theater anwhere near us still playing the movie I have been wanting to see FOREVER, and it was pretty far away but he took me there that night, then on the way home he got me sweet tea from mickey D’s, then took me home with him, and lets just say the night wasnt over even then ๐Ÿ™‚
Probably the best birthday I’ve had…I was always the invisible child haha I like b-days better now then I did as a kid!
These are the reasons why I will never regret having his initials on me…hes so loving:)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hah. That’s just awesome. Or Epic even ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m sure it was a day you’ll remember for a LONG time.

LuckyLass
Participant
@luckylass

You bet!!:D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.