Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Or is it just me? it’s very clunky to scroll down, as if I’m viewing on dial-up. All other websites are fine.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Nope not just you same here

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

me too,I was trying to let somebody know here What do you want to see on the forum?? – Page 9

it’s actually jumpy,wonky scrolling and slow in 3 different browsers for me.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Strange. It’s working as it always has for me, and I’m not on the stablest connection.

Turbo’s traveling right now, but will hopefully look at this when he comes back.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

It’s been like it since the forum came back on line. I assumed it was just the database sorting itself out or whatever (no, I know feck all about computerty stuff) but there’s been no change at all.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Yes it bugs me also. Between the wonky feedback and the page dropping every time I’m trying to read (from ad banners loading) I’m quite annoyed.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Yeah, it really is slower. Might be because of all the ads.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Turbo’s going to take a look at this once he’s back from his trip. It might be one of the myriad new plugins, or it might be the ad-system that’s causing problems.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I don’t get the ads I run an ad blocker but I guess it could be slow because it has to block the ads

Dianeosaur
    Participant
    @dianeosaur

I’m super new but it seems to be running ok for me. I’m using a mac, not sure if that matters.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@buttwheat 139000 wrote:

I don’t get the ads I run an ad blocker but I guess it could be slow because it has to block the ads

That’s what I was thinking as well, but I use the adblocker and the site doesn’t seem slow to me at all.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

It’s the same for me. I use chrome and adblocker, but it doesn’t happen to any other forums or sites in general.
    It takes a while to load, and scrolling is a bitch.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

am trying to figure out what this is. Its inconsistent across different peoples pc’s not just browsers so unsure what might be causing it.

Im gonna try turning plugins on and off in the enxt week or so please let me know if there is a noticeable difference anytime when your visiting.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@turbosatan 139048 wrote:

Im gonna try turning plugins on and off in the enxt week or so please let me know if there is a noticeable difference anytime when your visiting.

Maybe start with the ads in posts bit?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Very choppy and slow on my laptop. I also now have to log in everytime i visit the page even with the box ticked 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.