Adler
Participant
@adler

Is anyone else having problems with this site? It is so goddamn slow for me it’s barely usable. The pages take forever to load and lately I just say screw it and close out and go elsewhere. I’ve tried using IE and Chrome with no luck. I’m about done, not worth it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes it has been painfully slow. I have only read a fraction of the post that have been posted in the last few days due to it taking waaaaay to long to load a fucking page. I’m using Firefox and safari.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Right now it’s ok, but I had the same problem last night. Seems to be a server problem.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

nope not just you;)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Horribly so, yes 🙁

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Glad I am not the only person having trouble getting on here, only just been able to get on here today woulden’t load at all yesterday!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

ah ok i should really read all the topics before i start a new thread, i couldnt get on at all yesterday either becasue of a server error??? proper bad times 🙁

Adler
Participant
@adler

Much better today.
Looks like I spoke too soon.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

i know i dont post much but i am around and taking care of issues when they arise.

ITs just down to the forum being so big and using a lot of resources. if you recall it was an issue about 2 years ago as well.

Ill probably be moving it to a newer server soon. ill let you all know and any speed issues in the meantime let me know admin@thetattooforum*com

ill try and address them asap

Adler
Participant
@adler

It actually was much better later in the day, today. Thanks for your efforts.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

yup, thanks man keep up the great work 😎

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
turbosatan;106603 wrote:
i know i dont post much but i am around and taking care of issues when they arise.

ITs just down to the forum being so big and using a lot of resources. if you recall it was an issue about 2 years ago as well.

Ill probably be moving it to a newer server soon. ill let you all know and any speed issues in the meantime let me know admin@thetattooforum*com

ill try and address them asap

If there is anything I can do to help just ask.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

mine worked fine the other day after it locked me out and then seems to be working ok now but it booted me out every 20 seconds again yesterday which was quite frustrating! hopefully it wont be a problem much longer! 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Again for the past week or so it has been so slow. Anyone else? I’m guessing yes and that is why the amount of post are way down.

Amok
Participant
@amok

yep, it’s pretty bad. Not reading or posting much for this reason

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.