sookmehroot
Participant
@sookmehroot

basically my friend offered me a free cover up so i took it turns out he aint to good at it lol so i was wondering if anyone out there could give me some ideas on how to make my tattoo look better ?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

For this:
tattoonleg.jpg

I would use this:

Rider68
Participant
@rider68

With that much solid black, it’s going to take some lasering to lighten it enough to cover. The free tattoo is going to cost you a small fortune. Then again, you can check Lowe’s or Home Depot for sales on belt sanders.

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Your “friend” owes you a lifetime of free beer.

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

What on earth would make you think that something for free that is normally a couple of hundred be anything close to something resembling “good”? And it turns out he’s not very good? Did you even look at his work before accepting, or was the thought of something for nothing too much for you?

Don’t remove it. Wear it with pride, knowing that you’re one of the select few in this world who is actually *that* stupid.

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

maybe you could try getting an artist to reword it somehow – but like people said before, if they cant find a way to do it, then laser is yer only option! good luck!

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

If you ever decide to get rid of a tattoo, one option in solid black is a cosmetic trick called salt lift. Check out some tattoo shops that do cosmetic tattoo’s untill you find one familiar with the procedure. It slowly uses a solution tattooed into the piece and a sea salt pack to “draw” the ink out of the skin. It is great for blemishes and messups, and on larger pieces it will lighten the existing tattoo dramatically. However it does take quite a few sessions, but will be cheaper and less painful that lasering. It does not work well on colors however, but my advice is to go this route, and when it is light enough to cover, find a competant artist that specializes in coverups.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Step One: Acquire a baseball bat.

Step Two: Build a time machine.

Step Three: Beat that scratcher to death before your dumb ass allowed him to hack away at you.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Brian@Inkbox;81163 wrote:
If you ever decide to get rid of a tattoo, one option in solid black is a cosmetic trick called salt lift.

Or, just get a laser job that actually works and don’t much around with crap like that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.