Tim Kagol
Participant
@tim-kagol

Hi there,

My name is Tim. I work in the game studio and now we are developing an online computer game. It will be a game about ships of 17th century, so we need somebody to make logos for sails. Logos can contain images of animals, mythical creatures, various symbols, signs and short inscriptions are also welcome. The style of pictures is very close to the tattoo style.

Thanks!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum tim, its nice of you not to spam the company and email addresses etc…
i hope someone from here can help you out, we have some great artists here and lots of helpful people

Tim Kagol
Participant
@tim-kagol

🙂 Thanks Outlaw! I’ll do my best for not to spam anyone!

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

are you going to pay the person who gets the best design? (im not going to be doing a design as i’m rubbish!) just curious thats all 😛 good luck

Tim Kagol
Participant
@tim-kagol

Yes, Benjaminho, we will surely pay to the one who will be able to do this job best. Thanks for the reply ))))))) Good luck to you too!

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

heh! in that case youll have no problem getting a great design here, hope it works out for ya

karacs.andi
@

Hello!I need some help.I’m looking for a mayfly in tribal style for a month, but I don’t find anything.I like it for my back with a celtic spiral.It will be a memorial for my friend, who can lived only 31 years, because he was killed.
So, it’s very important for me!
Has anybody any idea?
Thanks

Tim Kagol
Participant
@tim-kagol

Thanks Benjaminho! I hope I’ll find somebody to make this work!:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.