atarikid
    Participant
    @atarikid

March 30th-31st.

Anyone here going as either a punter or an artist?

I’ll be going along to pop my convention cherry. Cannot fucking wait!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Perhaps next year.

Have a blast!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I love getting tattooed at conventions.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Most my ink are from conventions but I kinda like getting tattooed at the shop. Im getting tired of people seeing my bare ass and taking pics of me 99% naked when getting my back piece done lol. Other than that it’s awesome lol.

atarikid
    Participant
    @atarikid

Are sessions cheaper or dearer at conventions that what you’d get in a shop?

I need to get a koi fish finished but im on minimum wage, quite difficult to save haha

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@atarikid 123211 wrote:

Are sessions cheaper or dearer at conventions that what you’d get in a shop?

Not for the most part but it is your chance to get stellar ink from artists that aren’t in your area normally and just a really cool atmosphere.
    Also you can get in with top notch artists without being on the long ass waiting list.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@buttwheat 123240 wrote:

Not for the most part but it is your chance to get stellar ink from artists that aren’t in your area normally and just a really cool atmosphere.
    Also you can get in with top notch artists without being on the long ass waiting list.

exactly. i wouldnt have been able to get work from an artist from sweden otherwise.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.